Why would I hire a Transformational Coach?
If you have the same question, allow me to offer a few examples:
- You find yourself stuck in your job and don’t quite know what you want to do next.
- You have been trying to achieve a certain goal, you start, give it a go and then give up because ….. (fill the blank).
- You keep attracting the same types of relationships and they never work.
- You don’t know how to say “No” and don’t seem to be able to create healthy boundaries. At work, in relationships, with friends, family and sometimes yourself.
- You suffer from the Imposter Syndrome – meaning low confidence and limiting self-belief.
- You keep overthinking things.
- You feel stuck in life and ask, “What’s next?”
- When you get too stressed you end up using unhealthy coping mechanisms like overeating, drinking, partying, sex, shopping, gaming, gambling
As you can see, the list is endless and by Coaching for Transformation we help our coachees release their internal blockages that are holding them back from creating a long-lasting change.
The first, and the most important element of Transformational Coaching is realising that there is NOTHING wrong with you. As your Coach, I am not going to fix you – you don’t need fixing.
I am going to help you explore the reasons why you might feel stuck or why you end up in the same situations over and over again or why you are not able to achieve your goal despite multiple attempts.
It is called Transformational Coaching because we literally transform your inner belief system, explore your self-talk, your habits, thoughts, patterns and actions. We delve into your inner world and we do it together, in your own time, as gently or as eagerly as you are ready for. It’s your space and I am here to be your partner on your journey of transformation.
I don’t limit the first conversation by giving it a certain timeframe. I am happy to talk as long as needed and answer all your questions. I will also want to ask a few questions and make sure that I am the right fit for you and I will be able to support. If I don’t feel that I am the right Coach for you, I will be open and will recommend a better match for you.